Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Text Modification

Text Modification

Kevin Davis

Hello,

I would like to do some modifcation based upon the value on a text
field. What I would like to do is have the text turn bold face based
upon the value of the text field. For example if the field contains a
value 4 I would like to have the text some where else in the program
change into bold type.

Anyhelp would do.

Kevin Davis

Anthony Jones

"Kevin Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Hello,
>
> I would like to do some modifcation based upon the value on a text
> field. What I would like to do is have the text turn bold face based
> upon the value of the text field. For example if the field contains a
> value 4 I would like to have the text some where else in the program
> change into bold type.
>
> Anyhelp would do.

A stab in the dark would be:-

If rs("field1").value = 4 Then
Response.Write "<b>" & Server.HTMLEncode(rs("field2").value) & "</b>"
End If

If you provide an abridged version of the relevant code you have so far you
might get a better answer.