Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > I am using dll from ASP but one of methods of dll cannot run a process

I am using dll from ASP but one of methods of dll cannot run a process

Dave

I am using dll from ASP. it is working fine. But When I tried to use a
method of dll that run a exe file which is sitting in a folder C:\. The
ASP page didn;t give me an error but it is not launching my exe file

If any body have any clue Please let me know

Thanks

DB Singh