Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Can anyone suggest me the way to Upadate a MS Access database from Global.asa

Can anyone suggest me the way to Upadate a MS Access database from Global.asa

geshan

hello everyone,
if you can help me to update a table entry from global.asa on session
end please help me..

Mike Brind

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2078

--
Mike Brind

Bob Barrows [MVP]

geshan wrote:
> hello everyone,
> if you can help me to update a table entry from global.asa on session
> end please help me..

You would do it the same way you would do it in a normal asp page: using
ADO.

The only difference is that session_onend is running under the machine's
IWAM account, so that account (IWAM_machinename) needs to be granted Modify
permissions (read/write) for the folder containing your database file.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"