Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Paging Script

Paging Script

James Jones

Where can i find the easiest way to make a paging script. I have a database
that has many records, and would like it to display only 20 at a time. Any
help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jay

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]