Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express ...

Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express ...

Raj

Hello,

How may I make Visual Web Developer 2005 Express as editor/debugger in place
of Visual InterDEV for ASP and HTML pages?

Raj.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Raj wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How may I make Visual Web Developer 2005 Express as editor/debugger
> in place of Visual InterDEV for ASP and HTML pages?

Tough to say for us classic ASP users. you may wish to try one of the vsnet
groups ...

However, I think the answer is, just use it. Open your web site and edit its
pages.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

Mike Brind

Raj wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How may I make Visual Web Developer 2005 Express as editor/debugger in place
> of Visual InterDEV for ASP and HTML pages?
>
> Raj.

You need to associate ASP files with it. Go to Tools -> Options, then
make sure that Show All Settings is checked. Expand Text Editor in the
left hand pane, and select File Extension.

In the right hand pane, type asp in the Extension box, and in the drop
down to the right, select Web Form Editor. Then click Add. Your done!

--
Mike Brind