Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Force a download

Force a download

James Jones

how would i for a browser to download a file (specifically mpgs)

i can get it to go for small 4mb files, but the larger ones if they do go,
take bout 15 mins to even begin the download.....

any help greatly apprecitated!

James Jones

well finally after hours of searching, and minutes after making this OP, i
found my answer!

http://www.aspin.com/func/content?tr...nlo&id=5625110

allows me to download! Thanks aspin! lol

news:(E-Mail Removed)...