Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Execute .sql scripts from ASP

Execute .sql scripts from ASP

Saps

Hi all. Can anyone help me here. I have loads of .sql files and i need
a way to call these from my asp page so the user can run them from the
browser. Meaning i have a page with a list of all scripts. each when
clicked i am able to run the script. so HOW and what do i do to call
and run the .sql
Thanks

memud99@hotmail.com

Saps wrote:
> Hi all. Can anyone help me here. I have loads of .sql files and i need
> a way to call these from my asp page so the user can run them from the
> browser. Meaning i have a page with a list of all scripts. each when
> clicked i am able to run the script. so HOW and what do i do to call
> and run the .sql
> Thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

> Saps wrote:
>> Hi all. Can anyone help me here. I have loads of .sql files and i
>> need a way to call these from my asp page so the user can run them
>> from the browser. Meaning i have a page with a list of all scripts.
>> each when clicked i am able to run the script. so HOW and what do i
>> do to call and run the .sql
>> Thanks

This is the problem with starting two separate threads. You have a whole
bunch of responses in the other "Urgent" thread you started.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"