Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Save value in the database

Save value in the database

ssingh

Hi Everyone,
I have a main window which has a form in it. Inside the main window
there is a button, which when clicked opens a pop window
(showModaldialog window). Inside that pop window I have a checkboxes,
which user can check. When he is done selecting them, He clicks on
"Done", which is of type button. My problem is when user clicks on
Done, I am not able to retreive the values of the check box group. I
could have used request object to retrieve the values, but that is
functional only when the event is submit.

Kindly advice me in this situation.

Mike Brind

ssingh wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I have a main window which has a form in it. Inside the main window
> there is a button, which when clicked opens a pop window
> (showModaldialog window). Inside that pop window I have a checkboxes,
> which user can check. When he is done selecting them, He clicks on
> "Done", which is of type button. My problem is when user clicks on
> Done, I am not able to retreive the values of the check box group. I
> could have used request object to retrieve the values, but that is
> functional only when the event is submit.
>
> Kindly advice me in this situation

<input type="submit" name="done" value="Done">

<%
If Request.Form("done") = "Done" Then

Mike Brind