Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > 403 on ASP page

403 on ASP page

erica.cooksey@gmail.com

I am having a great deal of trouble with this, hopefully someone can
help me out!

I have a JNI Java applet that accesses an ASP page. The page looks like
this:

Dim myObj
Set myObj=Server.CreateObject("myDLL.myClass")
myObj.Execute()
Set mObj = Nothing

This is accessed numerous times throughout the run of the applet. For
the first x number of accesses, this works fine. However, after an
indeterminate number of accesses, the page returns a 403 and I am no
longer able to call myDLL. Does anyone know what could be the cause of
this?

Thanks,
Erica

Steven Burn

HTTP 403 is a standard forbidden error, meaning the server it is running on
could simply have anti-hammer methods in place .... or is borking whilst the
code is running.

Have you checked for resource leaks in the DLL?, Event Viewer?, IIS logs?

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group