Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Active Directory

ASP Active Directory

JP SIngh

We want to be able to allow our users to update this AD profile and
sepecifically be able to change the address, city and phone number fields
thorough a web page.

Can someone help with some example ASP code?

It will be much appreciated.

Philippe

some things that did it for me:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...tion_tasks.asp