Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > dynamik meta-tags

dynamik meta-tags

rolfb

I use ASP.net 2.0 C# for my shop-system.
I want to programm dynamic meta-tags.
In some books I find as memer of HtmlHead statements like
Page.Header.Metadata.Add("description", "my product");

If I try this, i got the error message: Metadaten not member of HtmlHead

Want do I wrong?
What other way is possible?

rolf brockmann

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

"rolfb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I use ASP.net 2.0 C# for my shop-system.
> I want to programm dynamic meta-tags.
> In some books I find as memer of HtmlHead statements like
> Page.Header.Metadata.Add("description", "my product");
>
> If I try this, i got the error message: Metadaten not member of HtmlHead
>
> Want do I wrong?
> What other way is possible?

You should use

Response.AddHeader("description", "my product")
or better
Response.AppendHeader("description", "my product") ;

But your question concerns ASP.NET and this newsgroup concerns classic ASP.