Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > INETSERVER.ASP.DB......whered it go?

INETSERVER.ASP.DB......whered it go?

James Jones

Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any messages
for it anymore. All happened over nite.

Mike Brind

James Jones wrote:
> Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any messages
> for it anymore. All happened over nite.

I generally find it here:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro....asp.db?lnk=li
and, yes, it was still there a second ago

Maybe your ISP dropped it.

--
Mike Brind

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Mike Brind wrote:
> James Jones wrote:
>> Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any
>> messages for it anymore. All happened over nite.

> I generally find it here:
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro....asp.db?lnk=li
> and, yes, it was still there a second ago
>
> Maybe your ISP dropped it.

No, MS had a server go south on them. Everything seems to be back to normal
now, though

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

James Jones

o ok. thanks. lol. no way imma get messages back i take it?

"James Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any messages
> for it anymore. All happened over nite.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Just reset the newsgroup folder (right-click it and go to Properties.)

James Jones wrote:
> o ok. thanks. lol. no way imma get messages back i take it?
>

> "James Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any
>> messages for it anymore. All happened over nite.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

James Jones