Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP 1.0 Retrieve raw HTML from URL in Code

ASP 1.0 Retrieve raw HTML from URL in Code

mschelstrate

,I need to call a URL, receive the raw html in my VB Script code and parse it
to retrieve a value from a cgi generated web page on a remote Apache Web
server.
What is the best method to accomplish this in ASP 1.0?