Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP 0113 Error "Time Out"

ASP 0113 Error "Time Out"

Usama Zulfiqar

Hello guyz,

One of my colleagues has made an upload website. We upload big data over the
server via asp. Whenever I wanted to upload 5Mb file or more i receive ASP
0113 error. Is there any way to stop this error so that i can upload bigger
files... I have also increase the timeout of IIS but still no use...

Looking forward,

Usama Zulfiqar

surf_doggie

Have you tried at the top of the page using something like
<%
Server.ScriptTimeout=10000
%>

Earl
www.jhdesigninc.com

Usama Zulfiqar wrote:
> Hello guyz,
>
> One of my colleagues has made an upload website. We upload big data over the
> server via asp. Whenever I wanted to upload 5Mb file or more i receive ASP
> 0113 error. Is there any way to stop this error so that i can upload bigger
> files... I have also increase the timeout of IIS but still no use...
>
> Looking forward,
>
> Usama Zulfiqar

Usama Zulfiqar

Thanks buddy,