Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Force new page in printed repeat region

Force new page in printed repeat region

Simon Gare

Hi,

I have an ASP page that users print off onto headed paper, question is how
do I force a new page when the length of the data varies from at times less
than a page to many pages at other times?

I know this can be done with CSS but not too sure how to implement it.

Thanks in advance

Simon