Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Components under IIS6

Components under IIS6

aspee

I migrated an application from NT4 (IIS4) to 2003 (IIS6).

The application only works when the components are registered with regsvr32.

One of the webpages doesn't work-- when I fill the form out and hit submit I
get "compx error '800af10a' Insufficient memory to perform operation.
/submit.asp, line 283"

I've tried going through and changing permissions but haven't had any luck.
I also tried setting the Web Site to use an Application Pool that I created
to run as System Mode but that didn't make any difference.

Everything works when I select "IIS5 Isolation Mode".

Knowing that it works under IIS5 Isolation mode how can I determine what is
causing the message so I can run it under IIS6?

Thanks