Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Position within page....

Position within page....

Griff

Rather a general question...

I've just gone to Google and there's a link saying "add world cup live
scores..."

I clicked on that link and there are a whole lot of boxes containing content
that I can pick up and drag around, changing their relative position on the
screen.

Fantastic - but how do they do this (were can I read up on this?)

Thanks

Griff

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

Search Google for "dynamic HTML" and/or DOM and/or Javascript.

(Nothing to do with ASP.)

"Griff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rather a general question...
>
> I've just gone to Google and there's a link saying "add world cup live
> scores..."
>
> I clicked on that link and there are a whole lot of boxes containing
> content that I can pick up and drag around, changing their relative
> position on the screen.
>
> Fantastic - but how do they do this (were can I read up on this?)
>
> Thanks
>
> Griff

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Griff wrote:
> Rather a general question...
>
> I've just gone to Google and there's a link saying "add world cup live
> scores..."
>
> I clicked on that link and there are a whole lot of boxes containing
> content that I can pick up and drag around, changing their relative
> position on the screen.
>
> Fantastic - but how do they do this (were can I read up on this?)

In a client-side scripting/DHTML/CSS newsgroup:
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33584039

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"