Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Sending emails using CDo

Sending emails using CDo

Maxelcat

HI

I am really confused (and getting a bit stressed!!!)

I want to send email from a form on the website I am developing. I have to
use .asp (the host server doesn't have .net)

After many hours I have got as far as this code:

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Wow, that code isn't a very good start.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2119

Ray at work

"Maxelcat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI
>
> I am really confused (and getting a bit stressed!!!)
>
> I want to send email from a form on the website I am developing. I have to
> use .asp (the host server doesn't have .net)
>
> After many hours I have got as far as this code:

Maxelcat

Yes, I agree - code somewhat lacking here!!!!

I checked out your articles - will have a work through.

Many thanks

Ed