Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla for Mac and filters

Mozilla for Mac and filters

lugg

I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.2 for Mac and can't get the message
filters for newsgroups to work on it. Is this a known issue?

I downloaded version 1.0.2 because it was described as being
the latest "stable" version. Do later versions have the filters
working?

Pascal Chevrel

Le 07/08/2003 21:35, lugg a écrit :

> I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.2 for Mac and can't get the message
> filters for newsgroups to work on it. Is this a known issue?

they were not implemented in that time.

> I downloaded version 1.0.2 because it was described as being
> the latest "stable" version. Do later versions have the filters
> working?

Yes. Mozilla 1.4 is stable, has lots of features and is the new stable
branch that replaces 1.0.x

Pascal

--
FAQ Mozilla/Netscape 7 en français : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/
Drag me, drop me, treat me like an object

lugg

Pascal Chevrel wrote:
> Le 07/08/2003 21:35, lugg a écrit :
>
>> I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.2 for Mac and can't get the message
>> filters for newsgroups to work on it. Is this a known issue?

> they were not implemented in that time.
>

>> I downloaded version 1.0.2 because it was described as being
>> the latest "stable" version. Do later versions have the filters
>> working?
>>

> Yes. Mozilla 1.4 is stable, has lots of features and is the new stable
> branch that replaces 1.0.x
>
> Pascal

Thank you. I'll go download 1.4 then.