Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > asp.dll architecture

asp.dll architecture

gilad

Hi,
I would like to know how many threads are there in asp.dll and which is
the one that is handling my request.

Is that possible ?

Thanks,
Gilad.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

gilad wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know how many threads are there in asp.dll and which
> is the one that is handling my request.
>
> Is that possible ?

I don't know the answer, but google reveals:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=as...en&sa=N&tab=wg

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET