Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP/Word Label Automation

ASP/Word Label Automation

davidjohnlong@googlemail.com

Hi,

I'm about to create an ASP script which will essentially parse SQL
tuples (rows) into a Word file, creating labels, although would need
to use the pre-defined label templates within word.

Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

Thank you

David

Bob Barrows [MVP]

> Hi,
>
> I'm about to create an ASP script which will essentially parse SQL
> tuples (rows) into a Word file, creating labels, although would need
> to use the pre-defined label templates within word.
>
> Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

MS strongly advises against automating Word in server applications such as
ASP (http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;257757).

You should probably use a third-party product to do this. Is rtf an option?
If so, take a look at these search results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...ponent&spell=1

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"