Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Uploading a file without 'file' as input type

Uploading a file without 'file' as input type

John Scalco

Hi,
I was wondering whether there is a way to upload a file to the server -
without using the <input type='file'...> bit. I'd just like to display a
'Save' button and then save the document to the server.

thanks,
john

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

No, you pretty mcuh need it, Although there are 3rd party tools out there
that you could use as an alternative.
Here's one:
www.safileup.com

--