Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > data sending

data sending

amatuer

i used a check box in a loop:
<input type="checkbox" name="Inv" id="Inv" value="<%= rstMain("TR_ID")
%>">

n transfered the value to the next page...wats the best way to transfer
the data to a 3rd page

Bob Barrows [MVP]

amatuer wrote:
> i used a check box in a loop:
> <input type="checkbox" name="Inv" id="Inv" value="<%= rstMain("TR_ID")
> %>">
>
> n transfered the value to the next page...wats the best way to
> transfer the data to a 3rd page

You have a couple options:
1. Store the value somewhere the next page can get it: in a database, in a
cookie, in a file on the server, in Session or in Application
2. If redirecting, include the value in the querystring of the url in your
Response.Redirect statement

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"