Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server.CreateObject

Server.CreateObject

A.Dagostino

Hi,
I try to Use Excel.Application Library on an ASP page like this

Server.CreateObject("Excel.Application")

i get this error:

ASP error '800a01b0'
File name or class name not found during Automation operation:

On the server is installed Excel 2000 and the OS is Win2K. Can Someone Help
me?

thanks

Jeff Cochran

On Thu, 4 May 2006 12:46:34 +0200, "A.Dagostino"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
> I try to Use Excel.Application Library on an ASP page like this
>
>Server.CreateObject("Excel.Application")
>
>i get this error:
>
>ASP error '800a01b0'
>File name or class name not found during Automation operation:
>
>On the server is installed Excel 2000 and the OS is Win2K. Can Someone Help
>me?

Might start with:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/257757/en/

Jeff

A.Dagostino

ok it run

Then I try to create an instance of a VB6 custom Library that use Excel
Oleb 9.0 lib

but i get this error in corrispondence of the server.createobject
instruction

error '800a01b0'
File name or class name not found during Automation operation

news:(E-Mail Removed)...