Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > pass int to become a variable

Reply
Thread Tools

pass int to become a variable

 
 
Boki
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-03-2006
Hi,

Could you please advice,

can javascript accept this kind of code?

function resone(cnt)
{
alert("document.all.txt_note"+cnt)
// cnt is the textbox index
}

txt_note are textboxs, ( name= txt_note1, name=txt_note2 .... )

There are buttons be allocated near every textboxs, when the button be
pressed, I want to get its text string.

and I have other questions:

1. does javascript do auto type conversion? ( int to string )
2. does it possible to do pass value as variable
ex:

int boki1 =0;
int a =1;
printf ("%d", boki & a.toString );

// I sure that is not C or java programming, but I want to sure that is
not doable by pass value to become a variable, I knew it should try
array, but I saw somebody is try to do this...

Best regards,
Boki.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rhino
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-03-2006

"Boki" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> Could you please advice,
>
> can javascript accept this kind of code?
>
> function resone(cnt)
> {
> alert("document.all.txt_note"+cnt)
> // cnt is the textbox index
> }
>
> txt_note are textboxs, ( name= txt_note1, name=txt_note2 .... )
>
> There are buttons be allocated near every textboxs, when the button be
> pressed, I want to get its text string.
>
> and I have other questions:
>
> 1. does javascript do auto type conversion? ( int to string )
> 2. does it possible to do pass value as variable
> ex:
>
> int boki1 =0;
> int a =1;
> printf ("%d", boki & a.toString );
>

Java and Javascript are completely unrelated languages despite the
similarity of the names. I think you should be asking this question at
comp.lang.javascript, not in a Java newsgroup.

> // I sure that is not C or java programming, but I want to sure that is
> not doable by pass value to become a variable, I knew it should try
> array, but I saw somebody is try to do this...
>

Sorry, I don't even understand this paragraph but I think the advice to try
comp.lang.javascript still applies....

--
Rhino


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Randall R
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-03-2006
Moar doable with that meal please. Ask in Javascript; theyll have a much
better response.
"Rhino" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newshW5g.2732$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>
> "Boki" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could you please advice,
> >
> > can javascript accept this kind of code?
> >
> > function resone(cnt)
> > {
> > alert("document.all.txt_note"+cnt)
> > // cnt is the textbox index
> > }
> >
> > txt_note are textboxs, ( name= txt_note1, name=txt_note2 .... )
> >
> > There are buttons be allocated near every textboxs, when the button be
> > pressed, I want to get its text string.
> >
> > and I have other questions:
> >
> > 1. does javascript do auto type conversion? ( int to string )
> > 2. does it possible to do pass value as variable
> > ex:
> >
> > int boki1 =0;
> > int a =1;
> > printf ("%d", boki & a.toString );
> >

> Java and Javascript are completely unrelated languages despite the
> similarity of the names. I think you should be asking this question at
> comp.lang.javascript, not in a Java newsgroup.
>
> > // I sure that is not C or java programming, but I want to sure that is
> > not doable by pass value to become a variable, I knew it should try
> > array, but I saw somebody is try to do this...
> >

> Sorry, I don't even understand this paragraph but I think the advice to

try
> comp.lang.javascript still applies....
>
> --
> Rhino
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Evertjan.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-03-2006
Randall R wrote on 03 mei 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> Moar doable with that meal please. Ask in Javascript; theyll have a much
> better response.
>


And please do not include astrverside NG, like
microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
(Please change the x'es to dots in my emailaddress)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Become The master in computer hardware to become successfull shilla Computer Security 1 01-22-2011 06:19 PM
pass int to become a variable Boki Java 3 05-03-2006 08:10 AM
int main(int argc, char *argv[] ) vs int main(int argc, char **argv ) Hal Styli C Programming 14 01-20-2004 10:00 PM
dirty stuff: f(int,int) cast to f(struct{int,int}) Schnoffos C Programming 2 06-27-2003 03:13 AM



Advertisments