Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > server.transfer second parameter

server.transfer second parameter

wolfing1@gmail.com

I read somewhere that server.transfer had a 2nd parameter so control
and input values were 'passed' to the transferred to page, but it's
giving me an error of wrong number of parameters. I have IIS5, is that
the problem? or is it that it's an ASP page (not ASPX)

Anthony Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I read somewhere that server.transfer had a 2nd parameter so control
> and input values were 'passed' to the transferred to page, but it's
> giving me an error of wrong number of parameters. I have IIS5, is that
> the problem? or is it that it's an ASP page (not ASPX)

Nope not in ASP just a path parameter.