Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Exchanging information throw different WEB Applications

Exchanging information throw different WEB Applications

Javier Ros

Hi,

I´m developing different web applications (each one located in a different
web site), and sometimes we need to call a web page in a different
application to retrieve some information.

We can not use the session object because the session is different for each
web application.

Is there any way to share the information throw the applications?

Thanks in advance.

Richard K Bethell

"Javier Ros" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Im developing different web applications (each one located in a different
> web site), and sometimes we need to call a web page in a different
> application to retrieve some information.
>
> We can not use the session object because the session is different for
> each
> web application.
>
> Is there any way to share the information throw the applications?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Serve up a SOAP application in the site offering the data up, and consume it
in the other using the SOAP 3.0 Toolkit.