Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > display tables in mySQL database

display tables in mySQL database

Prof. Goofy

hi all, i need to display all my tables from the mySQL database in a
table on an ASP/Javascript page, each as a link, so that when clicked,
it wil open the selected table for editing. unable to do it as
dreamweaver MX is not accepting 'show tables' as a valid query. how can
i go about doing this? i'm relatively new to ASP, working on it for
only 2 months now. so any help wil be greatly appreciated. Thanx, God
bless..

Mike Brind

Prof. Goofy wrote:
> hi all, i need to display all my tables from the mySQL database in a
> table on an ASP/Javascript page, each as a link, so that when clicked,
> it wil open the selected table for editing. unable to do it as
> dreamweaver MX is not accepting 'show tables' as a valid query. how can
> i go about doing this? i'm relatively new to ASP, working on it for
> only 2 months now. so any help wil be greatly appreciated. Thanx, God
> bless..

http://www.aspfaq.com/etiquette.asp?id=5003

Already receiving attention in db.

--