Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Retrieve last insert

Retrieve last insert

mg

Hello,

I use a access database with asp and i insert one record.
I want to know the Id of the record inserted.

thanks for help.

Mike Brind

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2174

--
Mike Brind

Bob Barrows [MVP]

mg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use a access database with asp and i insert one record.
> I want to know the Id of the record inserted.

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2174

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"