Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > permission denied error

permission denied error

sidewinder

Hi

I have one dll (A.dll) calling another dll (B.dll).
both these dlls are registered using regsvr32 and are lying in the
windows\system32 path.
I am using a winxp machine.
My asp webapplication is hosted on this machine.

now when i am trying to access A.dll from my asp code over the network
it is giving me an "permission denied" for B.dll
this code is working fine on local machine.
i have tried giving all sorts of permission from IIs to folders but no
success..

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
NMP