Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

emfinkk@gmail.com

Everything was working fine. I installed a bunch of Windows Updates
and now I can no longer create ActiveX objects on 2 different Web
Servers (1 Server2000, 1 Server2003). I have reinstalled MSxml3.0 SP7
and re-registered my msxml.dll's. I find a lot of reference to this
error, but nothing that seems to address my problem. I do not get any
entries in Event Viewer. Can anyone help?

Error Type:
Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
Automation server can't create object
/bridgeton/fcu/includes/MM_XSLTransform/MM_XSLTransform.classJS.asp,
line 5

<%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
<!--#include
file="includes/MM_XSLTransform/MM_XSLTransform.classJS.asp" -->

<%
var mm_xsl = new MM_XSLTransform();
mm_xsl.setXML("http://68.88.45.20/pe/fcu01_newxml.asp");
mm_xsl.setXSL("fcu.xsl");
Response.write (mm_xsl.Transform());
%>

Martin Honnen

> Error Type:
> Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
> Automation server can't create object
> /bridgeton/fcu/includes/MM_XSLTransform/MM_XSLTransform.classJS.asp,
> line 5
>
> <%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
> <!--#include
> file="includes/MM_XSLTransform/MM_XSLTransform.classJS.asp" -->

What is line 5 in that file? Are you doing some CreateObject,
Server.CreateObject or new ActiveXObject in there? Show us the program
id you pass in.

--

Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

emfinkk@gmail.com

The .asp pulls data (temperature) from a building controller at a
remote site. It then creates the picture object and displays the
temperature at that particule thermostat. There are over 20
thermostats that data is pulled from. This has worked just fine until
the winbdows updates. I performed so many updates I cannot undo.