Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How to Simulate more than One User using Microsoft Web Application Stress (WAS) Tool

How to Simulate more than One User using Microsoft Web Application Stress (WAS) Tool

Anupa

Hi,

I am using WAS tool for Website Load testing. But even if i do the
setting of say 20 users, and run the test, the number of Active
Sessions which get recorded in the ASP.Net Applications Performance
Counter (running on the Web Server) is always 1 which means only 1
user is logged in at a time inspite of doing the setting for 20 Users.

Can anyone tell me the reason for the same and how can I Simulate more
than One User
using Microsoft Web Application Stress (WAS) Tool to hit the Web
Server.

Its urgent

Regards,
Anupa