Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > User has installed Advaced System Optermiser

User has installed Advaced System Optermiser

Slim

User has installed Advanced System Optimiser and lost connection with the
network, I found that the proxy settings had been changed to localhost port
2323.

Has anyone got any info on what other changes are made by this program?

should I reinstall workstaioion