Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > changing default folder in IIS on XP

changing default folder in IIS on XP

aa

I have installed IIS on win XP pro
However I cannot find a control panel like PWS on w2k to change default
folder.
How do I do that?

Anthony Jones

"aa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23xrY$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have installed IIS on win XP pro
> However I cannot find a control panel like PWS on w2k to change default
> folder.
> How do I do that?

Control Panel->
Administrative Tools->