Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > format display rss.xml with asp

format display rss.xml with asp

btopenworld

I've looked over the last 2000 posts for info on incorportating an RSS feed
on a web page using ASP to control the display - especially which elements
are shown and how many items are shown.

I found a free ASP script that I hoped would do the job >>>