Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Reading current connection value from performance counters into ASP page

Reading current connection value from performance counters into ASP page

Mayhul

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can find information about Reading current
connection value from performance counters into ASP page. I wanted to
know how I can call the current connection value in my ASP page
Thanks
Mayhul

Mayhul

Dim WebPerf, n
Set WebPerf =
GetObject("winmgmts:root\cimv2:Win32_PerfRawData_W 3SVC_WebService.Name='_Total'")

n = WebPerf.CurrentAnonymousUsers
Response.Write "Current number of users on this server:" & n