Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Send sms from pc to mobile via ASP pages

Send sms from pc to mobile via ASP pages

Twister

Hi all,
I'm supposed to send sms from our intranet to mobile phone. I'm not
relevant to this; its extremely new to me. I need ASP code to build
connectivity from our server to the mobile numbers of any service
providers.

Patrice

It's likely easier to use a third party component such as
http://www.activexperts.com/activsms/ (we used this with a GSM modem).

AFAIK you can evaluate this for 30 days...

--
Patrice

"Twister" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi all,
> I'm supposed to send sms from our intranet to mobile phone. I'm not
> relevant to this; its extremely new to me. I need ASP code to build
> connectivity from our server to the mobile numbers of any service
> providers.

sibob

It's easy using an SMS sending Web service - all that's needed is the
phone number and the text of the message to send:

http://www.strikeiron.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=190

Some sample code to integrate:

http://www.strikeiron.com/support/samplecode.aspx

Bob

Twister

Thanx. Anyway i've solved this. We've got an exe to send sms. All i
need to do is to store contents(mobile nos, and other details) from a
file to database. That exe retrieves the contents and sends the
message. Thanx again. Your help may come handy on sometime.