Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > OLE and Blobs in SQL--How to display using ASP

OLE and Blobs in SQL--How to display using ASP

Larry Bud

Our old PowerBuilder programmers stored a variety of binary files
(word, gif, jpg, tiff) in a SQL database IMAGE field, and PB puts OLE
header info on the data.

So now we're trying to open those files using ASP.... I have no way to
know what the type of file is, unless I can decode the OLE wrapper.

PLEASE don't point me to the MS knowledge base article talking about
retrieving BMPs from Access....

Ole ole Patrick.O.Ige ASP .Net 0 07-16-2006 08:10 AM
Reading Blobs from SQL and using it in an Image control of a webfo =?Utf-8?B?SnVuaW9yUHJvZ3JhbW1lcg==?= ASP .Net 9 03-20-2006 12:51 AM
Creating an OLE server document in Python (MFC/OLE/COM/Python newbie) Drew Pihera Python 0 02-04-2004 07:48 PM
Could not display a column in Access 2000 nwind.mdb in a listbox using ole DataAdapter, Connection and dataset controls yma ASP .Net 1 12-16-2003 06:20 PM
Win32::OLE adding shape to OLE Object (xlsheet) in PPT Lance Hoffmeyer Perl Misc 0 11-17-2003 07:44 PM

Advertisments