Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Where's Aaron Bertrand?

Where's Aaron Bertrand?

Andyza

Where's Aaron Bertrand? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in this
group for a while now. What happened?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Andyza wrote:
> Where's Aaron Bertrand? I've noticed that he hasn't posted in this
> group for a while now. What happened?

He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
newsgroups.

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Andyza

Bob Barrows wrote:
> He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
> newsgroups.

So he's gone for good?

Oh well, at least we've still got pros like you!

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Andyza wrote:
> Bob Barrows wrote:
>> He's become a SQL Server MVP and spends his time in that hierarchy of
>> newsgroups.

> So he's gone for good?
>
> Oh well, at least we've still got pros like you!

Well, thanks, but I'm not the only one by any means. (Well, I may be the
quickest on the trigger ... <grin>)
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg Talks About Dashboard Update, More abhi ASP .Net 0 10-29-2008 12:56 PM
Aaron - maybe this interests you. Bod43@hotmail.co.uk Cisco 0 01-20-2007 03:31 AM
ATTENTION AARON BURROUGH of violate@qwest.net! hornypervert@webtv.net DVD Video 1 08-24-2004 03:30 AM
Ping Aaron Leonard Ivan Ostres Cisco 0 08-09-2004 07:58 AM
Aaron Epstein...read Mister Christian Digital Photography 1 02-18-2004 10:03 PM

Advertisments