Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP.NET newbie question

ASP.NET newbie question

keithb

I have an ASP DataList with an ASP Table in the ItemTemplate section. For
some reason CSS styles that work OK in the HeaderTemplate do not work in any
of the ASP Table elements. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Keith

Sonu Kapoor

Show us the HTML of your datalist.

Sonu Kapoor [MVP]
W: www.DotNetSlackers.com
B: www.KapoorSolutions.com
---
Posted via www.DotNetSlackers.com

keithb

The problem was obvious when I looked at the html. I had an error in the
style sheet name.

Thanks,

Keith

<Sonu Kapoor> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Show us the HTML of your datalist.
>
> Sonu Kapoor [MVP]
> W: www.DotNetSlackers.com
> B: www.KapoorSolutions.com
> ---
> Posted via www.DotNetSlackers.com

Sonu Kapoor

Great! Let us know if you need any other help.

Sonu Kapoor [MVP]
W: www.DotNetSlackers.com
B: www.KapoorSolutions.com
---
Posted via www.DotNetSlackers.com

Bob Barrows [MVP]

keithb wrote:
> I have an ASP DataList with an ASP Table in the ItemTemplate section.
> For some reason CSS styles that work OK in the HeaderTemplate do not
> work in any of the ASP Table elements. What am I missing?

While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"