Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Not receiving Error Messages

Not receiving Error Messages

Jeff

I am testing my ASP page and when I click on the link to open up my new asp
page I get "page cannot be displayed". When another person clicks on the she
gets a descriptive error message about a Type Mismatch on a COM function call
in whih I am passing a parameter. I see that I do have an error, but why am
I NOT getting the same message the other person is? GRRRRRR!
--
Jeff Reed

Kyle Peterson

bamm!!