Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > change Registry with asp

change Registry with asp

nikou_70@yahoo.com

Hi, I have a html page that contain a form, I want to change windows
registry, this key (LegalNoticeText) to amount of the text box in the
form how I can do this?
Thank

Patrice

You meant client side ? You are not allowed to do that unless the user
allows something like WScript to run. What is your scenario ?

--
Patrice

<(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi, I have a html page that contain a form, I want to change windows
> registry, this key (LegalNoticeText) to amount of the text box in the
> form how I can do this?
> Thank

Patrice

More specifically it looks more like something that would be deployed by the
admin of a corporate network. Not sure but I believe you can do this on a
network using "policies" (see poledit.exe)

--
Patrice