Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Getting NT userId from asp page

Getting NT userId from asp page

mvr

Hi all

Is there any way I can get the logged in NT user ID from asp
page.
I tried "Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")" but no use.
Our IIS 5.0 settings are as follows:
Authentications methods:
1)Anonymus access checked
2)Authenticated access - Integrated windows
authentication checked.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
mvr

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Uncheck anonymous access if you want to authenticate the users.

Ray at work

news:Ou$(E-Mail Removed)...