Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASPX load a page in the boy section

ASPX load a page in the boy section

De kessé

I have 2 ASPX files. One is the main, the other a smaller one which is the
center part of the main ASP file.

Now, how do I load the 2nd ASP into the first one?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

De kessé wrote:
> I have 2 ASPX files. One is the main, the other a smaller one which
> is the center part of the main ASP file.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "boy" section. Are you
thinking of iframe? Google that term to see if it helps. In the meantime:

Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

De kessé

typo, i meant "body"

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...