Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Unzipping component for .ASP

Unzipping component for .ASP

stjulian

On Windows Server 2003, IIS 6

I am looking for an unzipping component. I have a series of files that are
available zipped at a considerable decrease in size. And before ASPINET
fails on a script timeout, I'd rather download the zip file and unzip it
when it arrives.

Any ideas on a reliable product for this on my platform?

Julian