Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > META REFRESH

META REFRESH

joeblast

Can someone explain to me why the META Refresh doesn't work in an ASP.NET
page? It works just fine in my old asp one!

Content value has to be in quotes if not otherwise I get a warning.

Thanks

DOTNET
--------------------
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb"
Inherits="_Default" EnableSessionState="True" %>

<head runat="server">
<title>TEST</title>
</head>

ASP
----------
<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
<head>
<title>TEST</title>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT=10>
</head>

Bob Barrows [MVP]

joeblast wrote:
> Can someone explain to me why the META Refresh doesn't work in an
> ASP.NET page? It works just fine in my old asp one!

I'm sorry, but i don't know the answer to your question. Maybe someone in
the other group does.

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET