Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Internet / Intranet with a laptop

Internet / Intranet with a laptop

Randy

I have an ASP application that has been running fine for years.
I can access the application from my laptop via the Internet without problem.
I brought my laptop into the office today and plugged it into the intranet.
I did not join the computer to the domain. From inside the office I cannot
run my application. I can bring up the login page and try and login, but it
appear to have no session variable on the redirected page during login.
I tried to set the cookies secruity to allow all, still no good.
Has anyone run into this problem?
Thanks,
Randy

Intranet/Internet portals dw ASP .Net 4 03-23-2005 02:12 PM
How can I failover an intranet connection to the internet lenny Cisco 7 02-07-2005 05:50 AM
Problems migrating applicacion from Intranet to Internet. Underlying connection was closed. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 0 10-26-2004 01:01 PM
SSL in Internet and Intranet Raj ASP .Net 1 01-19-2004 03:04 PM

Advertisments