Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > req/l forum script that allows me to set user groups to view certain categories?

req/l forum script that allows me to set user groups to view certain categories?

markrush@gmail.com

Hi there, im looking for an asp (not .net) script based on a user forum
where as the admin i can set up different users to only see related
forum topics (i want to use it for project management) uploading files
to the forum would also be a massive advantage!!!

anyone know a script like this?