Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > fix margin in html page for printing

fix margin in html page for printing

nikou_70@yahoo.com

I have a html page, I want to user can print it, I don't know how I
can fix margin for page that user can print page without manipulate top
or left margins, now printing in each computer different from the other
and it depend to IE setup. How I can fix it?

Paxton

> I have a html page, I want to user can print it, I don't know how I
> can fix margin for page that user can print page without manipulate top
> or left margins, now printing in each computer different from the other
> and it depend to IE setup. How I can fix it?

This isn't an ASP question. I suggest you google " @media print"

/P.

Evertjan.

This isn't an ASP answer, but you cannot google on "@"

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Paxton

Evertjan. wrote:
> Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
>

> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >> I have a html page, I want to user can print it, I don't know how I
> >> can fix margin for page that user can print page without manipulate top
> >> or left margins, now printing in each computer different from the other
> >> and it depend to IE setup. How I can fix it?

> > This isn't an ASP question. I suggest you google " @media print"

> This isn't an ASP answer, but you cannot google on "@"

This isn't continuing a non-ASP post, but you can if you put it in
double quotes (like in my response)

No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Paxton

Evertjan. wrote:
> Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
>
> > Evertjan. wrote:
> >> Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in
> >> microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> >> This isn't an ASP answer, but you cannot google on "@"
> >>

> > This isn't continuing a non-ASP post, but you can if you put it in
> > double quotes (like in my response)

> No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.

Ah, but "@media print" and @media print give entirely different results
(except for the first one).

/P.

Evertjan.

Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

>> No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.
>>

> Ah, but "@media print" and @media print give entirely different results
> (except for the first one).

That does not mean Google searches for the "@".
Google does not.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Paxton

Evertjan. wrote:
> Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
>

> >> No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.
> >>

> > Ah, but "@media print" and @media print give entirely different results
> > (except for the first one).

> That does not mean Google searches for the "@".