Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > creating files for functions and subs

creating files for functions and subs

Gonzosez

I have created several functions and subs in both VB and Java. How can I put
these into a file to be called by different pages.

Thanks in advance, Gonzo

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Compile them into a COM component, perhaps? Pretty vague question.

Ray at home

"Gonzosez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u5z$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have created several functions and subs in both VB and Java. How can I
>put
> these into a file to be called by different pages.
>
> Thanks in advance, Gonzo

Tim Slattery

"Gonzosez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have created several functions and subs in both VB and Java. How can I put
>these into a file to be called by different pages.

VB Script functions can be put into files, then incorporated into
pages via server-side includes. The same will work for Javascript
functions. Java is a whole other world which is outside the scope of
this newsgroup.

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)

asp.net session vs. local variables in subs or functions - best practice The Colonel ASP .Net 6 06-07-2006 11:51 AM
basic ?: sharing variables between functions/subs darrel ASP .Net 3 07-15-2004 10:22 PM
Subs and lists Bolin Perl 6 11-03-2003 11:01 PM
Functions vs. subs and role reversal Colin Mc Mahon ASP General 4 09-13-2003 07:28 AM

Advertisments